Heart of Love Finish

I just put the final stitches in this one. I like it for the most part, I don't like that the heart is stitched in GAST Cidermill Brown...YUCK!

Here's the entire thing. I still have the border to stitch and I'll do that on the train. I'm soooooooo happy that I can start something new. I've decided to not stitch on October Boo. The mere thought of it is giving me anxiety LOL. I don't know what I'll start next but I have LOTS to choose from :-)

Anyone get any Nashville goodies??? I went today to my not so LNS but she hadn't unpacked yet :-( On Monday my other not so LNS is having a preview party. I work Fri-Sun and will be tired on Monday but you better believe I'll be there! There's so much I want to buy - I just hope I find everything, if not I'll just buy online! Off to eat :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment