Do you know what today is, It's our Anniversary


Turn off my player on the right further down & play this video.
Today Rich &  I  celebrate 15 years of marriage.
Our girls taped this song, & would make us breakfast
& serve it in bed with this song PLAYING.
Oh they were SWEET.

I'll be back with more ..of our story & pictures 
maybe this weekend.

Till then I'll be watching movies & soaking up
some sun through the window.

********
Celebrate Life, Share your Joy of the Day with us.

My joys today
  a loving husband,
snow that looked like mica in the sun this morning,
dark chocolate Dove Promises,
a cold pepsi,
soft pillows,
&
please visit
for more joy~~

********

thank you.  If you're visiting my blog..you're my friend
please take these & pass them on!!


&

gave me this 
She thinks I create pretties!!

I'm passing it on to




&


for making pretties  for all of us to enjoy.




PS..My oncologist said Thursday , Friday and 
Saturday will be my "bottom out" days.
I just got the biggest waive of exhaustion, so
if I don't post for a few days, just know
I'm resting .  I'll be back..and for now



Rich will take GOOD care of me.
lovingly, Deena

0 comments:

Post a Comment