TONIGHT



I'm going to my very FIRST gathering of pink friends @ Five Senses Salon & Spa
There will be a speaker on Lymphedema & support from other pink gals.
PLUS free mini spa services.
*I am excited & looking forward to it*


Look at the sweet box I won from
Chris of Enchanted Arts Studio

Thank you CHRIS

OOPS How could I forget?? My Joys today

My new hair cut is awesome (pics to come)

Hubby filled the bird feeders

We got new sparkly snow last night

My first venture to meet Pink friends tonight

Hubby said he'd take me & pick me up cuz it's cold

Hubby calls me to see how I am
Hubby hugged me hard & said "you HAVE to beat this, you just have to, I don't 
know who'd I'd be without you"

& last but not least
NAPS

please share your joys with me
& my BBFF

0 comments:

Post a Comment