Please pray for Michelle Today & Sandra Tomorrow

Update...
Michelle's surgery went well, 
pray for a clean pathology report!!

her daughter Michelle 
is having surgery today.

Isn't she pretty & with her is Brandon,
her son a special young man.


Her surgery is early this AM, lift her up to
the Lord & pray for her surgical team.
God is good, all the time & all the time , God is Good

Tomorrow is Sandra's surgery,
remember her & her surgical team please.
Awareness Ribbons Customized - ImageChef.com

May Michelle & Sandra be wrapped in our Father's 
hands.


*this  art was made for me by my friend Sally, I think it's perfect for these ladies*

My joys today

A warm shower
pink pj's to wear 
the sun is shining
blog friends who pray
God hears your prayers
I'll be creating art today
Nicole is coming to cut my hair
I HAVE hair to cut
My friend, Rhea T
music

Please SHARE some of your joys with us!!!




thank you Sarah for this pretty

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment