Let's "Pay It Forward"

I am going to keep this on top a few days
so please scroll down for updated posts


Hey ya'll! Here's a chance to get a surprise from me, on a surprise date, in the next 365 days. (I'm responding to this via The Secret Gardner)

Here are the rules:

1.~Leave a comment on my blog that says you want to play. First three folks to comment will get a gift from ME. (If I don't know it already, let me know how I can contact you, an e-mail is fine.)


2.~Do the same thing on your blog!The first three folks who leave a comment and commit to doing this on their blog, too, will get a surprise from YOU at a surprise time in the next 365 days!
(PLEASE PLAY even if you're not the first three here, go visit
they are still looking to fill their three)
This should prove to be fun.....and interesting.This is a great way to make new friends too.....let's see what happens.

Just copy all MY post..pic and all..and use it on your post.

ps..I recommend your read the book & watch the movie, it is wonderful




Photobucket

made by GRAPHIC PRETTIES

0 comments:

Post a Comment