What do you think???

Photobucket

Isn't my  new look divine??
Oh I love it.





So much fun  today , first I went to
Dr . Jones, my plastic surgeon.
He opened up the spot, took a culture
gave me a prescription for a cream &
an oral antibiotic .  

I go back in two weeks , unless it doesn't clear up.
Everyone there treats me like I'm a treasured friend.
I love it.  Dr Denise , my breast surgeon was 
in the lobby and we chatted for a bit.  I just
love that woman! She's a breath of fresh air
as a doctor. So fun!!


Then my BIL took me to the Post Office to 
get my "Dreaming With Deena" book
from the members of ZNE Art group.
It's SO awesome, full of love & caring
and wonderful art. It touched
my heart so much that folks care!!




My paper shoe arrived today..a hand made card
& notepad with pen from Susan & a card from
Betsy.



Then a short nap, & off to the movies
 with 
my youngest daughter , Mercedes. She wanted
to see  Jumper.  It was enjoyable & great to be with
Mercedes.


After the movie, we went to a Japanese restaurant for dinner
Yummy..I have grilled rice, yummy vegetables & hibachi shrimp
Oh so GOOD
Then we went to Bath & Body Works and I bought her some
True Blue Spa
Body Scrub & Bath Spa
It was great fun, but a tiring day.



I'll be sharing pics too!!
I feel so blessed, I love my life so much!!
Thank you all for caring.



JOYS
a wonderful hubby
movie with my daughter
seeing 4 bald eagles today while we were out
seeing at least a dozen wild turkeys all together 
seeing two red tail hawks
time with my daughter
a nestle in the woods
God caring me through chemo
&
 Oh so awesome new blog format

PLEASE SHARE YOURS


fondly, Deena

PS** My hair is starting to leave my head**
I have a wig and some hats, I'll READY!!
I hope I don't cry

0 comments:

Post a Comment