Catching UP ~~AWARDS

I'll be passing these along also
to some most deserving blog friends

From the most kind,  Karen of Karen's Korner





oh so sweet from Becky of Hospitality Lane
thank you so much!!



always a BBFF


so special from Meg's Mum's Muffins

she's so dear




From  my BBFF Jan @ Bold & Free



Pretty Pics from my sweet friend  Tj at Humble Origins

Oh my , have I been behind.
I promise I'm not bragging
I keep all my awards at the bottom of my blog also.


Serendipity Park gave me this..she's so FUN


I don't know where the days go,
but the slip by mostly in BLISS.

I savour each moment & do whatever I like,
isn't it wonderful?? Today I have an appointment
with my dear Dr. Jones. Should get at least ONE
hug!! (girlish school girl giggle)
teeheeeheee

0 comments:

Post a Comment