Out of the mouths of Babes

Tis Cole & I last evening


Grammy got to pick up Cole up from school 
yesterday.  We loved up, eat supper, did homework,
and then he BEGGED my try my wig on for him.

I put on all my hats & my wig
and the sweet lil guy said
" you look pretty in your wig & all your
hats & you are pretty bald too gramma"

Oh he knows ALL the right things to say..but
he means it.  He even asked if I had my nipple yet.

He thinks that signals I'm all well.

I told him when you start 2nd grade..that's about
the time I'll get one.  He said 
" did your doctor say, If you have a grandson who's going
to be in 2nd grade, that's when you get it???"

ROARING.. wait till I tell Dr Jones that one!!

OK, LET'S ROLL
of to my CHEMO POD!!


Joys today!!

grandsons who boost your ego
a husband who goes to chemo with me
Blog friends who love my new hair do(n't)
songs of worship
life!!!
a hubby who fills the bird feeders
My BFF Marcia coming for a  visit tomorrow
a warmer weekend
making the bed
LOVE


enjoy the day the Lord has made
Rejoice & be glad  in it

OH I AM SO THANKFUL GOD!!
YOU ARE MY SAVIOR AND LORD!!

deena

0 comments:

Post a Comment