Pictures to share!

Finally my exchange partners have received their packages and I can share pictures! First up is Shepherd's Bush Be True that I stitched for my Fair and Square Exchange partner. It's stitched on 32ct Fairy Dust Linen so I couldn't add the buttons but I think it looks nice regardless. It looks so romantic, no?

Next is my Valentine's Exchange for the Cross Stitch Forever Yahoo Group. I find it so hard to stick to the monetary limit when I join exchanges so I pretty much don't join them but who could pass up a Valentine's Day Exchange?!?!? Anyway I tried really hard this time and decided that the only way this package would be nice is if I stitched something for it. Below is Glory Bee's Be Mine Freebie that I made into a pinkeep. It was my first time making my own cording so please don't look too hard hehe, hopefully as I make more it'll get better. The front
The back
The entire exchange.

I still have 2 more things to show and as soon as I mail them off and the persons receive them I'll share! For those interested in snip-it jars I'm going to contact Kathy and will keep you informed! TTFN and Happy Valentini Day!
****EDITED**** For those that are interested in a Snip-It Jar email me (there's an email link under my profile) and I'll give you Kathy's email. Just please put Snip It Jars in the subject line so I don't delete it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment