Celebrate All Things Hand Did Today

One week after the first chemo, in pjs, no makeup, didn't even comb
my hair!!
OOOOH I look HEALTHY!!



Be my guest
at 
today..
See all the wonders the artists have made. The 15th artists
have new things, but be sure to browse all of them. I promise
you it's a treat.  
I'm just the lowly webmistress there
but I have GREAT artists.


Buy Handmade

Today is one week since my first chemo treatment
& even Rich is amazed @ how well I feel, with a FULL
head of hair too.

God is good

My joys today,
The Sun is out,
My grandsons called last night,
I'm going to take a bubble bath,
I'm alive & thriving,

Please share your joys too!!

Becoming Jane  was lovely
the country , the homes, the decor, the costumes, the music
the story.  Be sure to view it with someone you love.

have a joyous day ..Deena

0 comments:

Post a Comment