The Promise of Spring






I found this little "sleeping" online at Katies Rose Cottage today
& KNEW I NEEDED it!! 
lol


A sweet BloG friend posted these yesterday..oh I adore a snow drop, I asked if I could
use it ..she graciously agreed, she's Gracious Hospitality.  


Good Morning..or is it? Is before 4 AM actually morning??
Well, it's still GOOD. I slept well, feel decent, but 
woke up sweating so much I had to get up
and take a shower. 
Poor hubby, he doesn't have the luxury of
laying around all day & I woke him stirring around.
I still am not sick, just the same nagging headache & 
fatigue. I ate some toast, took some Tylenol &
hope to find something that sounds good to eat.
Not much does.
I am so thankful I can just rest as needed . 

I am so thirsty & we have well water, so I
am drinking bottled water, using it for coffee and ice also.

Thank  you all for the well wishes & prayers.  As my strength allows
I'll keep posting , so far , VERY good!!

I received some lovely graphic awards too
Check the bottom of my page for them!


fondly, Deena

I did go to "Look Good, Feel Better"
I am so glad, I did learn things . My friend
Sally called & said she'd go with me.
I am sad that cancer touches so many lives &
I hope to make some friends who are going
through this journey & hold their hands through it.

PS  TIS SNOWING NOW
& I AM IN MY COZY BED


0 comments:

Post a Comment