My New Do & the Pink Group



Here I am , just before leaving to go
to the Friends @ Five.
Nicole did a good job cutting my hair *as always*


We had a speaker on Lymphedema , met 5 ladies
one was only 29. One lady has Lymphedema &
she developed it after radiation.



We got some free mini spa services. I had a hand massage &
a neck and shoulder massage, using Aveda products.


I was there 2 hours ..time went fast.



Rich dropped me off & picked me up, the sweetie.
He pampers me so.



Now we're watching
Some Like it Hot

and checking out the Lunar Eclipse too



I had a joyful day, been sleeping well.





I have a small infected spot on my faux belly button,
I may have to call my oncologist tomorrow AM, it
seems to be getting out of hand FAST. UGH



Sleep tight & pleasant dreams!!

fondly. Deena

I have a Guestbook at the right side
please click & sign it dear friends

0 comments:

Post a Comment