Hi There

Sorry I haven't been around much what with all my jobs, kids, house, husband, etc. I am a bit fed up with it all and very tired!
One of my newer jobs is with a furniture store that sells country and shabby, french furniture. I am so hanging out for my staff discount to kick in!
I want just about every piece of white furniture that they make to replace all the crappy Ikea furniture I have.


Still playing around with my new camera, this was using the macro setting. I am getting a little better at using it.


I am taking lots of pictures of our little house as we are going to sell very soon now. I want to remember it how it was before I start packing away all the girly collectables.
Have been reading some great books about staging your home for selling. The main idea that I took away from my reading was to de-personalise your home so that buyers can easily imagine all their own furniture etc, there.


Himself sprawled out on the couch. A little touch of masculinity for a very feminine room!

0 comments:

Post a Comment