DId you know??










That I love little children's shoes?? I've been collection them
for years!!  It's a passion & maybe a wee bit of sickness.
LOL

but I love finding something old & different. This is just a small
 view of my shoes obsession. 
ENJOY



Today is steroid day & lots of water again.
I've slowed way down on water & I know I need to 
drink up!! I slept most of Tuesday PM & all day and 
night yesterday. Just recovering from that virus I suspect.


Tomorrow is the halfway mark of my treatments.
Rich is going to go, I think he likes to watch over me
and one nurse said "no one can take care of her as good as her husband"



Today's Joys

Vintage shoes

I created a lil journal for my etsy shop

Talking on the phone to "church"

Sitting  outside on the deck, it's in the 50's

The Easter bunny *MOLLYE DEAR*  package that arrived in the mail today 

Received  a sweet necklace from the Goddess Dust Bunny in the Wind
she's one of a kind

A sweet ornament, card & lovely box from my dear Sharon

A hand made card from Traci

Hand made cards from Mary
who's daughter got married TODAY!!

My BFF came over on Tuesday with LUNCH

Music to soothe the savage beast in all of us

I put new ink in the printer and my hands and face are BLUE, teehee
I'm going to tell my Oncologist, I was coloring Easter eggs



What did you find inspiring and joyous today???


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment