Acorns & Autumn Open House




Please add the banner & tell your friends!!!








I saw these on someone's blog..from Gardner's Supply & showed them to Hubby Rich yesterday, WELL he ordered them .. WooHoo.. Peanut feeders for my ~~Woodpeckers~~




I love acorns..teehee




************************ I found THESE.( I didn't order..but I want them) Acorns AND Mercury Glass..two of my FAVE things.



***********************




Oh and THESE...birds and Mercury Glass..so awesome, they'd look GREAT on our mantle





JOYS






early morning Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte'




Nicole is vacuuming




my BFF Marcia coming today for a visit




radiation treatment #7 is done






About me


my eyesight is a bit better I think


seems my hair is thinning


my headaches are mild


I am gaining a bit of weight again because of the steriods


I miss my walks..but bad eyesight, hearing and winding wooded roads do not mix








Thoughts


do not take Hormone replacements.. I think ( positive) they started my cancer




eat healthy ..organic if possible




drink lots of water




make sure those you love KNOW it!!




Trust in God




carpe' diem




when God calls you to help others,do it if you can




Fondly,



0 comments:

Post a Comment