Friday October 24 & Tis Flea Market Friday



My new friend from the UK, she & her son battle canser. Her son's battle started in 1977, her sharing of experience and advice from someone who's been there has been a blessing for me. What she shared with me yesterday was HOPE

She had these earrings on in a picture she sent..I had to have them..she sent me the link & Rich helped me order 3 pair (my girls have to wait till Christmas) teehee













My Pink Friend, Michelle asked for opinions on what to do with her hair now that it has begun to wave goodbye. Here is my response for anyone who faces this decision.



Michelle ..both times I lost my hair..I didn't do it until I could not stand hair on my pillowcase all the time, washing my hair and the falling out just wouldn't stop last b& but not least ..this last time I lost my hair, I was at my grandson's football game with a cap on..the bit of hair at my neck was just blowing out in the breeze. ENOUGH I said..you'll know when it's right for you!!! You must do as you are, let your body tell YOU what to do( her daughter had a concert she WANTED to attend ( chemo, not just feeling ill, it's poison and docs hope it kills the canser before it kills us)

Visit my NATURE BLOG to see my God Visit yesterday

Today WE have an appt with my Phsyciatrist , Rich agreed to talk with her also. He is so anxious it is NOT healthy. Hope she can help him with meds. Out to dinner with friends and a little cap of softs made just for under wigs. Saturday my Oncology Massage Therapist is coming at 9AM. I can't wait to meet her. Football games on Saturday and Sunday too. I need to take a break. Small chores are too taxing. I can barely punch numbers on the phone correctly. Yesterday I tried to call Rich from the TV remote & I realized it when the TV turned stations. My whole day is like that!!!!! much love

Keep praying for all who need it, pray for Dee today , her first chemo was yesterday.

The simplest chores are really hard for me, so I'll be taking a break..but my friend can post updates for me so don't worry if I'm on not posting..I will READ the comments and answer emails

LOVE YA

I'm working on getting my photos online now . Click the FMF banner on my sidebar to see ALL the selllers. My friend Mollye has a new bloggy, stop by today, tell her "deena sent me" teehee





Curious Goodes













0 comments:

Post a Comment