Second Blogoversary Winner is...


#11! Which is A. (Andrea) Congrats to you!!! Just send me you mailing info and I'll get this out to you :) Let me know what fabric count you'd like.
I'll post the next prize (yes there's another one) Thursday or Friday.

I'm done with my exchanges *yea* so I have lots of free stitchy time which is being hogged up by biology. I have a lab quiz this Thursday and a lecture exam next Wednesday. I sort of forgot how time consuming school is *ugh*

I haven't started anything new but I did pull out an old WIP I have most of her dress done now and her little pumpkin bag. I'll try to post a picture soon. My HoE Halloween partner Jill received the pinkeep I sent to her a while ago and I haven't had the chance to post a picture until now. I stitched her La-D-Da's Trick or Treat from Just Cross Stitch's Halloween issue. It was so HARD to part with it. I'm definitely going to stitch one for myself one day. Here's the side and the back...I love this fabric!! I wish I would have bought more.

Hopefully soon I can show you my last exchange...it was hard to part with that one too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment