More Pictures and my Blogoversary Month :-)

So the 4 exchanges I'm in have been stressing me out but when one comes in the mail I realize how much fun they really are :-) I still have one to finish up and mail out but have mailed out the other 3 and have received all four! First to show is my Prairie Schooler exchange. This is what I stitched for my partner Becky. I stitched Rain, Rain, Go Away from book no. 139. The backing fabric is the fabric in the background. Here's the entire package that I sent minus the backing fabric.
Next is my HoE Halloween Exchange that I received from Carol. She stitched me Lizzie Kate's Hocus Pocus which was on my list to stitch and now I don't have to! She finished it off as a pinkeep and it's now sitting in my basket of smalls :-) and here's the rest of the package (Kelly already stole the soap and I *heart* the Q-Snaps!)
I did a personal exchange with Becky with a Halloween theme and her exchange also came in the mail this week. She stitched me Lizzie Kate's Bone Appetit and finished it as an awesome box! I can't wait to try this finishing now that I have a model of it in my house. here's the inside and the rest of the package
Great exchanges right???? I love exchanges but because of school as soon as my last exchange in mailed out next week I'm not going to join any for a while. The Christmas Exchange on the HoE blog looks so tempting but I can't do it to myself :-( The only good part is that it leaves more time to stitch something for myself *yea*

Now four years ago this month I started my blog. I've never celebrated my blogovesary but have always wanted to. On Oct 27th I posted my first post and like many others I never ever thought I'd be blogging 4 years later. I just started this blog because at the time everyone else was blogging and I was just following the trend. To celebrate I wanted to give out 4 gifts this month, one for every year that I've been blogging. I wanted to start on the 1st but life got in the way of me posting so I'm going to try my best to still give out 4 but in the end it may just be 3 *sigh* So for my first gift I'd like to give away... If you'd like to be considered for this just leave a comment to this post indicating that you'd like to enter the raffle. The fabric is for L*Ks Hocus Pocus and the buttons for that are included as well. The SamSarah includes the buttons and floss (not the floss in the picture you will get brand new ones those are just there for the picture!) I'll draw a name for it on Tuesday October 7th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment