God visits






He visits each of us daily , today as I was walking past the front door, I saw a little buck right in FRONT of the door. Oh so sweetly he tiptoed past. I knew he was going to eat crabapples, I grabbed the phone & called honey hunk hubby. Then I opened the door & went out..saw no deer. I walked closer & Mr. Deer lifted his head. I waved, (Waves at Wildlife, remember my hubby nicknamed me that ..along with W B, water bag, cause I cry so easily) . Wish it had been more than daybreak ..pictures don't take well then. God send him for me to enjoy & I did. ...I have not seen a deer near here since July or so.

JOYS

Breast Canser has been the biggest blessing with God


I brought my Rad Mask home yesterday, it'll be my Halloween mask now. Teehee. I watched "Living Proof" again. You MUST see it. Yesterday was bad and OH so good.

thank you MARY for my new banner

0 comments:

Post a Comment