Blue Monday

It’s Monday once again and that can only mean one thing… It’s time once again for “Blue Monday” hosted by Sally at Smiling Sally. Thank you Sally for allowing all of us to join in the fun of sharing something blue each Monday.

My “Blue Monday” post is going to be a short one today. My weekend was very busy with my Mom’s birthday party on Saturday and running errands the rest of the weekend, so I didn’t have much time for taking pictures. I also have the same problem as I did last week. Trying to find something blue in my house that doesn’t also include the color pink is a little difficult, so there is even more pink here today in addition to the blue.

If you haven’t figured it out by now, I just love pretty china. I have a large collection of teapots, teacups, desert plates, etc. that I can’t quite seem to stop adding to. Someday, they will probably overtake my house, but until then, I will enjoy them.

The photo I am showing today is of one of my favorite tea sets. This set has a lovely blue background with a pretty pink and yellow rose print. Don’t you just love it??

Thanks for stopping by for a visit today. Come back later in the week as I will be sharing a few pictures from my Mom’s birthday party. Now head on over to Sally’s blog for a list of other Blue Monday participant’s. Make sure you visit all of them too so you can see what they are showing today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment