Sumpins Gotta Give Sumpins Gotta Give


Day of Days

Yesterday was one crazy day full of fun and NOT so fun
I had a great morning, my BFF Marcia came , we had lunch, talked, went to WallyWorld, ok sorry hubby, got the call in WallyWorld that my MRI results were,the tumors not gone were
less than half the size they were before WBR !!! GREAT news!! Still in WallyWorld in front of
the coolest pumpkins I called Rich , told him the MIRACLE news , with my speaker phone on and not figuring out how to turn it off. EEEKKKK. On to Shoppes At Grand Prairie for jeans, cuddleduds, bra, panties and LOVELY night gowns, then got some tea bags, gifts for Christmas & finally home about 6PM
Baby Daddy was upstairs sleep. I stayed up to 12:30 my OCD self would not let me rest, then came up to prepare for bed. Took my pain med & a sleeping pill. Alas I am slow now so I didn't make it to bed. After the shower it ended with tooth brushing. Rich heard a big ole melon hit the tile floor in the bath..there I lay NAKED, on my back. toothpaste on the floor on one side, brush on the other. OUT COLD.
Rich dials 911, sherrif , ambulance , firemen come..sootty boots leave TRACKS!!! hahahahaha
off to the ER, 4hours, I finally get released. I barely remember any of it, from being in the shower to getting back in bed. Read my discharge papers. OH ANOTHER FORGOTTEN THING, I had to call my oncologist Dr. Prager , to arrange to discuss the nodule on my thyroid seen on neck CT . LOL and this
dont use darvocet and ambien together unless I go DIRECTLY to bed.
ok , I am fried. Not so much, I feel better today. REALLY . Please pray I will adjust to the permanent changes in my personality & those around me will be able also!!
GOD is Good, ALL the time & ALL the time God is GOOD

ok, my mom got hurt about the lost baby post, she told me b4 she'd NOT read it again & Rich is upset with me sharing so much PERSONAL stuff about him (from last year) so out of respect...I will share OPENLY but maybe not so much about what should be between Rich & I or God and all of us
Rich & I will be out for awhile @ about 3:30PM, pray we don't do anything CRAZY
smiles


0 comments:

Post a Comment