Wednesday October 8th



please visit

I am blessed.

*************









Remember my friends Dee, Sandra , Cora and JoAnna (needing prayers & love)

Thank you for praying for my mom..she's getting therapy and her breathing is so good..she is doing GREAT!! My Uncle Richard (my dear dad's youngest brother), hiswife Jeannie & my aunt Virginia (my dad's 2nd oldest sis I think, in my fuzzy head) are heading down to visit my mom in Floriday. He invited me to go, I wanted too, but I had just learned of the new brain tumors and whole brain radiation..so I could not go. Please know I'm getting more tired and scattered each day..so I may not be able to visit as much..but email me I will surely answer & I love getting messages & email. Makes me smile to see God's love.




ABOUT ME


very limited vision


exhausted


want to quit radiation (will NOT, but this may be the last treatment I agree too)


I write down what I need to do each day


I am not cooking or driving..but I did run the vacuum today


12 of 2o treatments done (60%)

*******************************



JOYS


xm radio (channel 73 High Standards & 64 The Groove)


Autumn sun



Yankee Candle Wreath Candle





the Acorn Peanut Feeders came today (smiles to my hubby)


love for others


love of others


Sunday was fun with Marcia


waking up to bird songs


sleeping snuggled in the feather down


God is with me, caring for me and carrying me



My friend Sherry of Blair Creek Cabin

& Gathering Hope is having a blog giveaway..

RUN over there & sign up..

Isn't this box awesome???
****************************
and join my Pink October please
HERE
****************************
the Autumn Open House
HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment