Pink Saturday

Over the years I have become a big fan of the vintage style of decorating as it blends in so well with the cottage/shabby chic style that I love so much and have decorated my home in. I am especially drawn to vintage kitchen ware. It's easy to find and in most cases fairly inexpensive which is a good thing for a single girl like me who lives on a limited budget and still loves to shop the antique and thrift stores.

Several years ago I found this lovely set of pinky rose Pyrex nesting bowls. It has four bowls. Two in the pinky rose color and two in white with pinky rose details. They are so pretty and very functional and they get used quite frequently at my house.

It has four bowls. Two in the pinky rose color with the white leaf pattern

And two white bowls with the leaf pattern in the pinky rose color.


The next set of photos are of two different sets of vintage glasses that I found in diffrent antique stores. The first is a set of six juice glasses that have a pretty floral pattern with delicate pink, green and white flowers. They came with a sweet litte caddy that looks adorable sitting on the breakfast table.

Here is a closer view of the juice glasses that lets you see the detail better.


The other set is a set of 4 water glasses with the sweetest pattern of tea kettles, irons, coffee pot, coffee grinder and utensils. The patterns are done in delicate white, with a pretty pink scrolled trim along the top edge of the glasses and they also have hints of blue. I just love these glasses and I use them all of the time. I just worry that one day I may end up breaking one and not be able to find a replacement for them. I took a couple of different photos of the glasses so that you could see the fine details on them.




That’s it for my Pink Saturday posting. I hope you enjoyed your visit today. Now hop on over to visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound to see a list of other Pink Saturday participant's and check out their blogs too.

Have a great weekend!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment