One Year Pink Warrior Today

~I'll be taking the Pink day things down, but each year on this day I will have this celebration~

Today every one of my prayers have been answered, on my one year warrior day, more to come
Life is short..live it in wonder
Truths ..XFILES..TRUST NO ONE!! QUESTION EVERYTHING THE LIVES YOU SAVE MAY E YOUR OWN

The truth has emerged..going on my blog today
but NOT all the details.
here are the facts

My dad loved my step mother more than anyone else in his life
My step mom loved her son more than anyone else
Because we love both of the so, we never ??d things
I raised by this woman because my bio mom was deprived of me
my mom came home from work, baby gone (ME) house empty
she lived on the street..wouldn't ask for help till my dad's
family asked her to come stay with them
My mom saw my ONCE after that..my dad married my step mom on July 4
a DAY after there divorce..what wasted lives..I hope PHYLLIS my step mom repents
before she dies
thank you GOD!! for this prayer answered
Hunny Hunk says from only seeing ads on TV, I feel like I'm in a "DAYS OF OUR LIVES" & truly who would believe this?

My step mother has lied about everyone but her son
all her
life
My dad would never call HER on the carpet so we never knew
All our lives we have been decieved about our famly
and today we discovered that my step monster..I am so at peace
with everyone..is The Great Deciever
because someone played back her voice message & we
finally believe our family memebers

all is reavealed all is forgiven and I have lost 53 years of my family
becasuse of this

I continue to pray for every one ..and specifically others on some days

I am ready to GO home to God now
but will stay as long as I can as I love my family and friends so much
Fondly, Deena the Pink Warrior and child of God as we all are





























pink coming




Hunny Hunk wanted to know what we will do when my stepmom dies, he thought we wouldn't go to funeral. All is 4given we will do whatever with a broken heart and much love

0 comments:

Post a Comment