Sunday October 19th

aRt of my friend Sally Smith, lives in my home now

Ok my breakfast..but the color version is gone, trying again tomorrow

lunch was chips & chili cheese dip my BFF Marcia made for me, so GOOD


OH my gosh..did I say no more?? I don't think I should have..but tis true yesterday was a bad poke day, they didn't schedule my blood test, so I went right to the treatment pod, they called me in..said they needed blood test on my kidneys first, but they would do it ,they'd take it when they stuck for the IV line..that went well..but NOT blood would come out..the IV was in correct would drip so they put Saline through to make sure the vein just wasn't goof,no blood, so they called the tech to come up & draw it stick in the vein...oh hurt,kept pushing in, pushing in I asked Rich to come hold my hand Tech said my vein was rolling..Finally gave up then she stuck again..one stick , no hurt..got blood..that came out soooooo slow.. Kidneys were fine..of course we got me a big old bruise , and had to do a new mix because my weight had changed(^)



This comes home with me 10/20/08 My Halloween costume, but no kids except my grands I love these on the wall at Komen













On to my mammogram, it's 10/17/08 national mammogram, I didn't try to make the appt. for



this day






sharing my experience only !!!I totally agree



Dressed well, looking good , Cancer Center always has treats never saw any at this part of my dream team (Dr Denise Mammolito, Dr Glyn Jones, Dr Diane Prager, Dr Patrick Elwood, Dr McGhee, Methodist Hospital, St Francis Hospital, )




Starting out getting treats for Radiation Oncology staff

ONE SMALL STEP FOR MANKIND ONE GIANT LEAP FOR DEENA.MONDAY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER. YOUR LAST TREATMENT. WILL BE THINKING OF YOU DEENA, HUGS Thanks Connie..I didn't think of that, makes my day REALLY GLORIOUS, they all are
do you all know you can come visit me???
me casa su casa, any time we went to Joe's football game yesterday afternoon, second loss for the team this season, they are so good! Won'te be going to Zack &Jon game today, I have a sorethroat, cough, fever & some bites that look infected waaah. I have to protect myself.
Ok..where did those pics go??

0 comments:

Post a Comment