Pink October


This sweetie was made by my friend JoAnna of Moss Hill Studios, for the Pink Doll Project. She'll be my sweet banner for Pink October (I have her permission to use it )
On October 27th .. a year since my breast cancer diagnosis. .I'd love to host a
Pink October Blog!!
I will be doing this EVERY October 27th
All things pink ..wear pink that day, post pink pics on your blog and personally make a $ 5.00 or more contribution to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
If you're doing something for October, let me know. I'd love to add your links to my blog.

Won't you join me?? Spread the news..use my wee banner..add the button to your blog to click
to fund free mammograms...Have a mammogram party.. if they are offered in your
area..
Use MR Linky to sign up please so everyone can visit
Just add your name..IE:Deena or your Blog Name IE : Can I Be Pretty in Pink
& your URL
IE: deenasstory.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment