A So Fun Swap JINGLE FOR THE CURE



Just some ideas..these were made by my friend Sally


OK, I'm so excited, let's do a Pretty In Pink Christmas ornament exchange
just sign up with Mr Linky & make & purchase  ONE ornament. Each of us will send their hand did ornaments to their partner.I have  opened  up a YAHOO Group too for the swap..like Speckled Egg,  SO SO FUN..we'll show our pink trees online when we decorate them. Ornaments should be mailed to your partner by Dec 1st . I  will make a donation to the Komen Foundation for Christmas too for each ornament exchanged.  I challenge you all to make a small donation.it's a GREAT day here.
Please sign up by Nov25 th & I'll post partners on the 28th


I'm going to have tree for JUST pink and as many ornaments as are exchanged,  I will send ONE dollar to the Komen Foundation~ Jingle for the Cure

0 comments:

Post a Comment