My Family, Team Deena

JOYS
Rich & his sister Rhonda . Rich is the babe of the family


My way sweet son Steve, oldest

My baby girl, Mercedes





Youngest grandson, Steven my daughter in law Andrea my oldest daughter, Nicole



All my grandbabes
The two oldest are Zach on the right & Jon on the left
holding the two youngest..Joe & Cole are best friends. Joe is 8 & Cole is 7
Dear hubby Rich~ daughter Nicole~ me ~ my bff Marcia

Our sweet Smooth Collie (short hair) Hannah

Hubby Rich & the oldest sibling Gary

The youngest four grands~Joe , Caleb , Steven & Cole (clockwise) they saw me get the camera & ran to pose without me saying a thing..LOL
Our FAT cat, Mya

Just sharing pictures of my family today, they are my JOYS everyday


Please share your joys with me &pleas
PRAY FOR JILL

Autumn Open House Journal winner is Diane of Pinecones & Roses, thanks EVERYONE for sharing your homes!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment