Football~~ My Son's Family

Joe (he's 8) ran up for a hug, wanted to sit next to me, his games are on Saturday
My hair kept flying in the air
Rich shaved it for me when we came home!!

Zack & Jon play on the same JFL team, Richwoods..this is at the High School . They did win, not one loss this year!



sign up



PINK OCTOBER all month but 10/27 as my one year marker as a SURVIVOR/THRIVER



Dr Mammolito says I GOT IT ALL, LOL, that's me, way competitive, always want to be done with my tests first, get the best scores~~

***************************



AUTUMN OPEN HOUSE



get your pictures ready..for 10/15 posting

I love Autumn..I think we as a Nation treasure it.



Thanksgiving stays a celebration feast..not commercialized

Special item coming to benefitthe Komen Foundation shown & used with permission of the maker
Steve & Jon, don't know why it's sideways
Steve's family & a friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment